Thursday 31 May 2012

Twinkling Little Stars

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Twinkle twinkle little star,
I know you are beautiful,
But why are you so far?

Do you know harry potter who had a Scar?
About which Mr. and Ms. Dursley lied
“It was from accident of a car”?

Do you know that avenger whose name is ‘Thor’?
Who hit the villains with his hammer?
Just like it was a ‘Golf Par’?

Do you know Sachin Who is a sports star?
He scored century of century
Thou his team faced jeeth ya har.

Do you know Ramesh and Suresh
Who were in the Ads of dairy milk choc-bar?
Looking them my mamma always hid
My chocolates in pickle jar.

If you were near, you too would had the
Chance to know about these beautiful stars.

My mamma is also beautiful as you are,
But my question is why are you so far?



2 comments:

  1. Hey nice poem, you are getting good at it :) .. Keep writing.

    neha.

    ReplyDelete