Wednesday 9 May 2012

New boy in the college


To  Mickey, Winnie,Alvin and all other crazy cartoons it was a normal day but for me it was a special day because it was my FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE!!!….. I was really exited and also little bit scared.....








 I was confused in selecting the dress, I wanted a decent look “white t-shirt suits me …. humm NO black dress!!! ….   NO white!! .. NO black!”  I was fighting with myself …. Finally I selected a different one...LOL…




Then I started walking towards the college. After walking few yards I reached the college, the big gate of college was opened, I was alone in front of the gate, I was nervous to step in, and then I heard someone calling me “Sumanth! Sumanth!” I turned back and searched for the voice and I found, it was my old irritating dumb-ass pal, he asked me“Dude, You joined my college?” and I replied “This is my college!!!” Here I self questioned "Is this coincidence or someone's                 behind??". We both entered the college.
         
              We two were the first to college. It was fully silent. Then after few minutes other students started coming. We started to introduce each other. All of us were standing in the corridor. Our principal boss came!!! Everyone stopped talking. He made an announcement “All the students are requested to go to their respective classes”(read it prison cell).


             Then I and my pal walked towards our class room and sat there. The furniture of our class room was very attractive, our college equipped with good technology, “A DIGITAL BOARD!”( i thought , if i had this projector in ma home there would be a lot of fun in  video gaming)


 I sat in the last row as it’s my favorite place and we were planing to bunk the afternoon session but then we thought "It's not good to bunk on first day"......” tin tin tin tin” The bell rang. Then we gathered in the Assembly and the prayer started. Everywhere new faces, everyone is stranger to each other. After the prayer we came back to our class room..( yeah yeah prison cell) and within no time our Vice principal came with a smiling and charming face( I have written these words only because if he comes through my blog ... you know ... and it doesn't mean I'm NO MAN or I don't have guts) , he started explaining the college rules, we started getting screwed and then he welcomed other lecturers, it was really a boring interaction program between us and them(frankly I admit that I felt sleepy).

            After the welcome party(what the hell's going with me ?? I'm mentioned it as party? ewuuuu no disco lights, no beer, no Dj....LOL) we went to dinning hall and surprisingly we had our lunch with lecturers... its so wired... They were very friendly... and I hated it.... Afternoon in class room we started collecting the mobile number, e-mail address, and facebook names, etc... of opposite sexs' ;-) 
At the end of the day we all had a feeling “We are screwed with rules ”. Unexpectedly the bell rang, it was evening, time to go home, we felt happy but what to do ” we are just getting out for a while tomorrow again we have to be here ”. The day ended with a lot of fun and new friends and by hoping against hope that tomorrow would be holiday.

then what?....... same boring job of sending friend requests to the NEW CLASSMATES of new college... ewuuuuuuuuuuuu the day finally ended






( Nandana college students, I know u guyz are feeling that u have read this article before... actually this article was  written by me for our college magazine .. its not yet published so it came on my blog and I swear im the author of this article) 
comments welcomed

13 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHHAH retard blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the feedback ... keep visiting

      Delete
    2. LOL.. dont take it serious re.. rofl... bejar maadkobeda..

      Delete
    3. Ah i never mind ... u r my cousin nah?? Its okay... its ma first post so it's gotta be like that... my next post is a story by the name "Facebook wali Ladki"... will improve for sure

      Delete
    4. Cool.. Make it a bit interesting.. Il read it.. so i might think about creating my own... i need to get some ideas.. give good ones

      Delete
    5. hey Adhi u'll laugh if i say that im inspired by neha ,,, her blog is really cool yar .. and good adviser too... y don't u refer her???

      Delete
    6. HAHAHAHHAHA.. me refer tat chami? no no.. i need some one whose not retarded to the full extent

      Delete
    7. hahaha better u get started now

      Delete
  2. Good start.....keep going all d best waitn fr ur nxt blog....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks....my next blog is a story by the name "Facebook wali Ladki"... will improve for sure

      Delete
  3. Nice Post and a good start. As I said before, keep an eye our for grammar mistakes and punctuation marks. Your thoughts are interesting and with proper sentence structures, your post will attract the reader's attention.
    Congrats on your first blog. Keep blogging. :)

    Neha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the feedback akka

    ReplyDelete
  5. I removed robot and I have adopted moderation

    ReplyDelete